UKBT Slicer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8/10/09 20:02

Go down

8/10/09 20:02 Empty 8/10/09 20:02

Post  HiArt Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:24 am

OK, I'll give you that at first glance this isn't a goer but, if we have a rule that Back 0-0 FT must be 10 points more than they Lay 0-0 HT, you can adjust cell D7 to read 13. Then this does work.

You will need some fancy footwork at around the 60 minute mark in the game and take one of the 2 scenarios I have come up with. This kind of fits Slicer's hints as bet 3 is in 2 markets and the "event" is goal/no goal at a particular point in the game.

At HT there is an "adjustment" bet too.

Please let me know what you think.

I have used data from Holland-Russia. There was a goal at 56 minutes, and I have taken data immediately prior or after this goal.

We will need more data on goals scored around the 50-60-70 minute mark, and you will probably need a bot like fairbot or BA to get the bets on (queue them up at say 55 minutes then it's a few button presses).

There is a very small danger that the market goes suspended between button clicks, but the Back Over bet is the same on both sides, so I would get the other bets on first and then, if the market goes suspended, get the Over 1.5 bet asap after the market returns.

If the goal is scored before 60 minutes we should be able to get better than 3 on the correct score, and this gives us more profit Smile

I am hoping that if still 0-0 at 60 minutes we can get roughly the prices shown. I wouldn't wait after 60 minutes for too long as the chances of getting 3 or better on the correct score will drop away.

Art

HiArt
Admin

https://ukbtslicer.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

8/10/09 20:02 Empty Re: 8/10/09 20:02

Post  HiArt Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:26 am

HiArt
Admin

https://ukbtslicer.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: